Display of Question Papers and the responses attempted by the candidates and Challenge of
Provisional Answer Keys of UGC NET December, 2019
The UGC NET December, 2019 was conducted throughout the country from 02.12.2019 to 06.12.2019 through Computer Based Test (CBT) mode in which 7,93,813 candidates appeared.
The link is available on the website and the candidates need to click on it to view their respective question papers and the responses attempted. Candidates may “login and click link for display of their question papers and responses attempted”. This facility will remain available till 13.12.2019(11:50 pm) only
Procedure for Challenge of Provisional Answer Keys of UGC NET December, 2019
1. Please go to NTA website ugcnet.nta.nic.in
2. Click “View Question Paper and Challenge Provisional Answer Key”.
3. Login with your Application Number and Date of Birth or Password and enter Security Pin as displayed and Submit.
4. Click “Challenge/s regarding Answer Key”.
5. You will see Question IDs in sequential order.
6. The ID next to the question under the column ‘Correct Option’ stands for the correct Answer Key to be used by NTA.
7. If you wish to challenge this option, you may use any one or more of the Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the check box.
8. After clicking your desired option, scroll down, ‘Save your Claim’ and move to next screen.
9. You will see a display of all the Option IDs you have challenged.
10. You may want to upload supporting documents in which you can select ‘Choose File’ and upload (all documents to be put in a single pdf file).
11. Click on ‘Save your Claim Finally’.
12. You will find a screen displaying your challenges.
13. Kindly pay the fee by clicking on ‘Click here to Pay Fee’.
14. Select Mode of Payment and Pay your fee @ Rs. 1,000/- for each question challenged. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking. In case your challenge is found correct, your fee will be refunded in the same account.