SMT. LAD DEVI SHARMA PANCHOLI ADARSH SANSKRIT MAHAVIDYALAYA
P.O. Barundani, Th. Mandalgarh, Dist. Bhilwara, Rajasthan-311604
(Recongnized as Adarsh Sanskrit Mahavidyalaya under the Scheme for financial assitance to institutions recognized as Adarsh Sanskrit Mahavidyalayas/Adarsh Shodha Sansthan being implemented by the Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (Deemed University) under Ministry of Human Resourse Development, Government of India)
Librarian (in the pay scale of Assistant Librarian in University) - 01 (one post-Unreserved)
Pay Scale: Pay Band of Rs. 15600-39100 with AGP of Rs. 6000
- A Master's Degree in library science information science or Documentation science or an equivalent Professional degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed)
- A consistently good academic record, with knowledge of computerization of a library.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Awards of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be:
Provided that the, candidates registered for the Ph.D. degree prior to july 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances / Bye-laws / Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree, and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions:-
- The Ph.D. degree of the candidate has been awarded in the regular mode
- The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two external examiners;
- Open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate has been conducted;
- The candidate has published two research papers based on his/ her Ph.D. work out of which at least one is in a refereed journal;
- The candidate has presented at least two papers based on his/ her Ph.D. work in conferences/seminars sponsored funded/ supported by the UGC/ICSSR/CSIR or any similar agency.
(i) The fulfillment of these conditions is to be certified by the Registrar or the Dean (Academic Affairs) of the University concerned.
ii) NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for candidates in such Master's Programmes for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/
- Acharya or MA in Sanskrit.
- Knowledge of Hindi and/or English.
- Knowledge of Epigraphy.
- Knowledge of Manuscripts.
How to apply
- The latest passport size photograph (2) of the candidates should be affixed to the application form.
- The Adarsh Sanskrit Mahavidyalaya reserves the right to fill or not to fill up the post without assigning any reason.
- Candidates must send three sets of their publications, if any, along with the application form.
- Candidates already in service must submit their applications through proper channel. They may, however send an advance copy, but if called for interview they must produce a "No objection certificates" from their employer.
- Candidates will have to present themselves for the interview/ Written test at their own expenses.
- Candidates should bring all certificates in original at the time of
- The appointee will be the employee of Smt. Lad Devi Sharma Pancholi Adarsh Sanskrit Mahavidyalaya, P.O. Barundani, Th. Mandalgarh, Dist. Bhilwara, Rajasthan - 311604 and not of Govt. of India or Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan. They will be governed by the provisions of the scheme as applicable from time to time.
- Application containing details of academic qualifications and experience supported by self attested photocopies of original documents along with a fee of Rs. 2000/- (Rs. 1000/- in case of SC/ ST/EWS/PWD candidates) for the posts of Principal & Librarian and Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- in case of SC/ST/EWS/PWD candidates) for the post of Accountant in the form of a crossed Demand Draft drawn in favor of the Principal, Smt. Lad Devi Sharma Pancholi Adarsh Sanskrit Mahavidyalaya, should reach to "The Chairman (Management Committee), Smt. Lad Devi Sharma Pancholi Adarsh Sanskrit Mahavidyalaya, P.O. Barundani, Th. Mandalgarh, Dist. Bhilwara, Rajasthan - 311604 by Registered Post/Speed Post (ordinary post or by hand will not be accepted). The last date of the receipt of Application will be 17/11/2019. Application received after due date shall not be considered. The college will not be responsible for delay caused by postal or any other reasons. No correspondence regarding consideration of late application will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Smt. Lad Devi Sharma Pancholi Adarsh Sanskrit Mahavidyalaya,
P.O. Barundani, Th. Mandalgarh, Dist. Bhilwara, Rajasthan - 311604