Department of Library and Information Science,
University of Kerala
On-line applications are invited from candidates having qualifications prescribed by the UGC for engagement as lecturer on contract basis in the Department of Library and Information Science, University of Kerala, for a period of 11 (eleven) months.
- Number of vacancy -5
1.Good Academic record with at least 55% marks in M.L.I.Sc recognized by the University of Kerala.
Candidates should have cleared the Eligibility Test for lectureship(NET) conducted by UGC,CSIR or similar tests accredited by UGC.
However candidates who are or had been awarded their Ph.D Degree in accordance with UGC Regulations 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of NET qualification. Desirable Qualification:- Ph.D in Library & Information Science.
2.A relaxation of 5% marks at Masters Degree level shall be allowed to candidates belonging to SC/ST.
- Age: Not more than 40 years as on 01.01.2019. A relaxation in the upper age limit shall be allowed by 5 years in respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories and 3 years in respect of OBC candidates.
- Remuneration: A consolidated Pay of Rs. 35,000/- (Rupees Thirty Five thousand only) per month.
- Application Fee: Rs. 275/- (SC/ST-Rs. 120/-) remittance through on-line payment only while submitting application.
- Last date for submitting application: 26.12.2019.
- Mode of submitting application : Candidates should apply on-line, by logging on to recruit.keralauniversity.ac.in