Filling up of one post of Library and Information Officer in the Pay band PB-3, Rs. 15600-39100/- with corresponding Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- in the Secretariat of the Election Commission of India-New Delhi on deputation basis
Post Name- Library and Information Officer
Pay Scale: PB-3, Rs. 15600- 39100/ GP Rs.6600/-
Age Limit: 56 Years
Last Date 9th May, 2016
Officers under the Central Government or state government or Union Territories
(i) Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre/ department; or
(ii) With seven years regular service in post in the Pay Band-2 Rs.9300-348001 with corresponding Grade Pay of Rs 4600/- or equivalent and
Possessing the educational qualification and experience as below:-
- Master’s Degree in Library Science or Library Information Science of a recognized University or institute.
- Five years professional exp. in a Library under Central/State Government/Autonomous or Statutory organization/PSU/University or recognized research or educational Institution.
- One year exp. of computerizing Library activities in a Library under Central/State Government/Autonomous or Statutory organization/PSU/University or recognized research or educational Institution.
- one year professional exp. in the specific areas of activities of the Dept/Ministry viz. Tech. or Scientific if any
- Diploma in computer application from a recognized university/institution
Kindly view for details and application form