अखिल भारतीय आयुर्विज्ञान संस्थान, नई दिल्ली
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
Applications are invited in the prescribed Proforma from suitable officers for filling up 01 post of Chief Librarian on deputation basis in the Level 13 of pay matrix in All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Ansari Nagar. New Delhi-110 029.
Post Chief Librarian on deputation basis
No of post 01
Pay level Level 13 of pay matrixA
Upper age limit 56 years
Officers under the Central/State/U.T. Governments/Universities/Statutory, Autonomous Bodies or Research and Development Organizations holding analogous posts on regular basis with at least 5/8 years of regular service in the post in the scale of Rs. 12000-375-16500/ Rs. 10000-325-15200 respectively or equivalent and possessing the following qualification and experience:-
- Atleast a second class Masters's Degree in Science (preferably in Biological Science) of a recognized University or equivalent;
- Degree or equivalent Diploma in Lib. Science of a recognized Institute or University: and
- 07 Years experience in supervisory capacity in a library of standing.
- Master's Degree in Library Science;
- Training in Medical Librarianship
- Experiences of documentation work in a responsible capacity
- Knowledge of Sanskrit and modern European Language other than English. (Period of deputation shall not ordinarily exceed 3 years)
How to apply
The interested officers who fulfill the above qualifications / eligibility may submit their application in the prescribed profoma at Annexure-I through proper channel to the Director, All India Institute of Medical Sciences. Ansari Nagar. Ncw Delhi-110029. so as to reach the addresses by 15.06.2020. The envelope containing the application(s) should be superscripted "Application for the Post of Chief Librarian on Deputation basis". While forwarding the applications, it may be ensure that the particular of the candidates are verified and that they fulfill the eligibility conditions. Duly attested photo copy of the their Confidential Report (at least for the latest 05 years) may also be enclosed with the applications. It may also be clearly stated that no vigilances/disciplinary proceeding is pending or contemplated against the candidates concerned. Application without vigilanccs clearance and CR Dossiers will not be considered.
The deputation will be governed by the standard terms and conditions of deputation provided under Department of personnel & Training's O.M. No. 06.08.2009-Estt. (Pay II) Dated 17.06.2010, as amended from time to time. Thc deputation will initially for a period of one year. extendible upto 3 year on year to year basis.