COOCH BEHAR PANCHANAN BARMA UNIVERSITY
Advt. No. F106.VI/REG/REC/0073-20
- Post Assistant Librarian
- No of post 01 Post
- Pay Rs. 57,700/- (Level - 10)
- Age limits The upper age limit is 40 years on Pt January of the year of the advertisement relaxation up to 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC category (non —creamy layer) candidates for the post of Assistant Librarian. Differently abled candidates are entitled to an age relaxation of 10 years.
- A Master's Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and consistently good academic record with knowledge of computerization of library.
- Qualifying in the national level eligibility test conducted for the purpose by UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC.
- However, candidates who are, or have been awarded Ph.D. degree in accordance with the "University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and procedure for award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET / SLET /SET for recruitment or appointment of Assistant Librarian.
N.B. ABILITY TO READ, WRITE AND SPEAK IN BENGALI AND ENGLISH IS AN ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION FOR RECRUITMENT
How to apply
Note Appointments will be made on probation for one year which may be waived or extended in exceptional cases and will be guided by the rules as framed and / or amended from time to time. During or at the end of the period of probation, the services of the concerned officer may be terminated with one month notice or with one month's salary in lieu thereof, without assigning any reasons thereof. On satisfactory completion of the probationary period, the concerned incumbent will be considered for confirmation of service. Stipulation in respect of Experience and Age may be relaxed by the authority in case of exceptionally brilliant candidates on recommendation of relevant selection committee. The selection of Officer need not necessarily be confined only to those who formally apply.
Candidates already in employment must apply through proper channel and "No Objection Certificate" must be produced in order to appear before Selection Committee. Online Application fees Rs. 500/- (application fees shall not be charged in case of candidates belonging to the SC/ST, Rs. 250/- for OBC (A), OBC (B) and physically challenged candidates)
ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS WILL BE CONTINUED ON AND FORM 12.10.2020 TO 09.11.2020