National Commission for Minorities
Block-3, Ground and 3rd Floor, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
- Post Librarian and Information Assistant (on deputation basis)
- No of post 01
- Pay level 06
Officer of the Central Government of State Governments or Union territory Administrations or public sector undertaking organizations,-
- (a) (i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or (ii) six years regular service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in Level — 5 in the Pay Matrix (Rs. 29200-92300) or equivalent in the parent cadre or department; and
- (b) Possessing the following qualifications:-
- (i) Bachelor's Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science of a recognised University or Institute; and
- (ii) Two years' professional experience in a Library under Central Government or State Government or autonomous bodies or statutory organisation or public sector undertaking or University or recognised research institutions or educational institution.
Note 1: The period of deputation (including short-term contract) including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not to exceed three years.
Note 2:The maximum age-limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding fifty-six years as on the closing date of receipt of the applications.
How to apply
Application of the willing candidates may be forwarded to the Commission along with attested copies of ACR/APAR of the last five years, vigilance clearance, Integrity Certificate and Penalty statement for last ten years through proper channel before 05/11/2020. Applicants are requested to invariably indicate their e-mail and mobile number in their application form.