Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur
NH 62, Nagaur Road, Karwar 342037, Jodhpur
IIT Jodhpur, an engineering & technology institute of national importance, is dedicated to education, research and development. The Institute promotes academic excellence in teaching and technology research. The Institute is looking for suitable Indian Nationals, through ONLINE applications only, for appointment on Regular basis.
- Post Code 3701
- Post Sr. Library & Information Assistant
- No of post 01, OBC
- Pay Level - 6 Entry Pay: Rs. 35,400
- Age Bar 32 years
- (1) Post Graduate Degree in Library Science from a recognized University.
- (2) At least 2 years experience in computerization in a Library of repute.
- (1) Higher academic qualification and/ or experience
- (2) Knowledge of Library automation & networking
- (3) Should have computer literacy and experience of working with computer office applications
How to apply
The applicants are required to apply only through ONLINE process up to 11 May, 2021 till 23:59 Hrs with attachment of all required documents, failing which candidature will not be considered. Online application shall be followed by forwarding of Hardcopy of the application along with duly selfattested copies of all requisite documents of educational qualification(s), caste/disability, experience etc. The same must reach at below mentioned address on or before 20 May, 2021 through Speed/Registered Post only. The envelope containing complete application should be super-scribed “Advt. No. and Application for the post of _______________________ [Post Code & Category]”. Hard copy application with above mentioned documents received after last date shall render the application to be summarily rejected.
- Step 1 Registration
- Step 2 Online Application
- Step 3 Fee Submission (Online)
- Step 4 Printout of Application & Fee Receipt
- Step 5 Sending of Hardcopy of application, fee receipt & requisite documents
|1. Advertisement [No.: IITJ/O(E-II)/2021-22/Non-Academic Staff/37 ]|
|2. Online Application Form|