Indian Institute of Management Indore
RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION NO. 6/2021
- Post Librarian
- No of post 01
- Pay level 14 (as per 7th CPC) or equivalent.
- Master’s degree in Library/Information/Documentation science with at least 55 percent marks or its equivalent grade and consistently good academic record. PhD in the above or allied discipline is desirable.
- The applicant should have at least thirteen years of experience as Deputy Librarian in a University Library or eighteen years of experience as a college Librarian or equivalent professional experience.
- She/He should show the evidence of innovative library services and organization of published works. It is desirable to have experience of integrating Information and Communications Technology (ICT) in a library /experience with ICT in a library.
Exposure to Library systems integrated to ERP System-Student Cantered Learning Management Modules, Repository management /service, digital lib software applications, knowledge based bibliographic search system, METADATA standards and implementation. Publications in peer reviewed journals/reputed journals on current trends. Membership in ALA/SLA/SIS/ILA, MANLIBNET etc.
How to apply
- Applications received after September 17, 2021, will not be entertained.