SAHITYA AKADEMI (National Academy of Letters)
Secretary, Sahitya Akademi, Rabindra Bhavan, 35, Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi - 110001
Advt. no. SA/50/06/2021
- Name of Post : Assistant Librarian
- No. of Post : One (Unreserved)
- Pay Scale : Level-10/56100-177500 (7 CPC)
- Age Limit : 40 Years (Relaxation as per Government of India rules)
Educational & Other Qualifications :
1. Post-Graduate Degree in Library Science from the recognized University.
2. Five years’ experience in a reputed library.
3. Working knowledge of two Indian Languages in addition to mother tongue.
4. Good knowledge of computer application in Libraries.
I) General knowledge of literature and contact with the literary community.
ii) Experience in Library Research. The incumbent selected is liable to be transferred to any of the offices of the Sahitya Akademi located in India.
How to Apply
Applications received through email or without required enclosures will not be accepted. Those working in Central/State Government/Autonomous Organisations/Renowned Educational Institutions may apply through proper channel. The candidates registered under National Career Services (NCS) portal and fulfilling the eligibility conditions may visit Akademi's website and follow the application procedure as stated. The application in the prescribed format as given on Akademi's website: http://www.sahitya-akademi.gov.in alongwith self-attested copies of certificates of qualifications/experience etc. kept in an envelope duly superscribed “Application for the post of Assistant Librarian at Head Office, New Delhi (Unreserved)” addressed to the Secretary, Sahitya Akademi, Rabindra Bhavan, 35, Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi-110001 should reach within 30 days' time from the date of publication of this advertisement.